After four months of relatively slow development of Facebook-style Micropublisher (FBSMP), I am happy to tag the branch with 6.x-1.1 release. It might be the last release for this branch, as I would now be upgrading FBSMP to support the latest 6.x-3.x branch of Facebook-style Statuses.
A lot of cool features are coming up with this release especially in the beloved link plugin,
- link plugin: allow users to share links to audio sharing sites such as soundcloud, 8tracks.
- Repost the attachments along with status (similar to re-share and re-tweet functionality), supported by link and photo plugin.
- link plugin: inline editing of title and description, cool JS.
- link plugin: edit the title and description field of the attachment.
- Support for processing GET parameters in the URL.
- link plugin now allows to share the URL using the flink GET parameter. More…
The complete list of features and bug fixes can be found in the release notes.
I hope you enjoy creating amazing sites using the new features and share them here for the world to know how cool this module is 😉